-->

Sunday, August 28, 2016

5 Tips to Make Period Sex the Hottest Sex

Your period can do many things: ruin your underwear, inspire works of art, and…boost your sex life? Sounds crazy, but it’s true. “Having sex while menstruating isn’t weird, uncommon, unhygienic, or unsafe,” says Sadie Allison, Ph.D.,  author of Ride 'Em Cowgirl! Sex Position Secrets for Better Bucking. Even better, it can help you bond with your partner. Try these tips to turn that time into the month into something you—and your vagina—can look forward to.

1. Embrace the dirtiness

Sure, it makes sense to minimize the mess by doing things like laying down a dark towel. Bedding isn’t cheap! But sex can be a little chaotic during the most normal of sessions, so getting it on with Aunt Flo as a companion practically guarantees a bit of bloodshed. Instead of being embarrassed, try to think of it as hot proof that you’re doing something that can be seen a a little taboo.

“Doing things that feel forbidden can be a turn on,” says Megan Fleming, Ph.D., sex and relationship expert. “When you’re doing something transgressive, it can induce physiological effects like your heart rate going up.” Your body can interpret that as either anxiety or excitement, depending in part on how you frame the situation mentally. To that end, think of yourself as a badass who’s breaking her previous sex rules, then keep at it. And don’t worry about him freaking out at the sight of some blood. “If he’s game to have sex on your period, he already knows that might happen,” says Fleming.


2. Request an oral session

“Sex is not all about penetration,” says Allison. "Break out the tongue." Anatomy-wise, your clitoris hangs out up to two inches above your vagina. If he aims his efforts there, chances are he won’t taste a hint of blood. If you want to take an extra precaution, turn to a tampon. “The best position would be on your back, as gravity would be in your favor if there did happen to be leakage,” says Alison.

3. Think of it as a risk

Whether you’ve been a couple forever or are in a brand-new relationship, taking challenging risks together can bring you closer. “Pushing your boundaries in a relationship is like being up on a tightrope together,” says Fleming. “You’re doing something unknown, and it feels a little edgy. That quality can make the sex that much more exciting.” The best part of it is that a good partner will be the emotional equivalent of a safety net under that tightrope. If you’re overcome with mortification at any point in the experience, he should reassure you that it’s all good.

While doing the deed on your period can feel like a sexy risk, be sure to keep it from becoming an actual health risk: Use a condom if you’re not trying this out in a monogamous relationship where you’ve both been tested. As a bonus, the condom will help keep you from getting pregnant (because yes, you can even on your period), and he’ll be able to roll off the rubber and commence the cuddling ASAP instead of cleaning himself off.

4. Consider a menstrual cup

Although menstrual cups aren’t necessarily new on the scene, many women still don’t know they’re an option. “They tuck in under your cervix to catch and hold the menstrual flow,” says Allison. Some aren’t for penetration, but others, like Softcup are A-okay for P in V. And even if some blood does sneak out, it’s no big deal. “It’s really just a little harmless color and extra lube,” says Allison.

5.Add a bunch of eater

Talk about getting wet and wild! Combining your period with shower sex not only protects your bedsheets from any accidental blood stains, it expedites the clean-up process and can make you feel more at ease with what’s going on. Another point in the period-shower sex column is that while the water would normally wash your natural lubrication away, your period blood will be there to help keep things slick, says Fleming. For the sake of a smooth ride, it’s still smart to keep too much water from coming into contact with your nether regions. You can even apply a bit of lube in the shower, says Fleming. Just don’t go overboard—a broken bone doesn’t make for a good boning session.

2 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    my bf and I were in a relationship for 4 years.
    and he I caught him cheating with another girl for 2 months. I was devastated. and I was in such a mental condition, that I called his parents up and said everything. I pleaded him and asked him what went wrong in our relationship. but he denied to tell me anything. he said he want breakup. and his new gf called me up each day and abused me verbally. I was trying to move on. but the love i have for him was too much. i was frustrated. looking for help to get my bf back one day looking on my internet i come across a product of a page and graphic of love spell on how to get ex back,stop your husband for cheating, restored broken marriage and stop divorced also get your wife back. so i have no choice coz i love my bf and i want him back from that woman i directly give a contact on this product graphic page, and to the promise of it,after the love spell my bf call me,text me and i I replied him as I would never accept him. but he continues begging seeking for apology. for what he did to me, meanwhile my bf sends me friend requests on Facebook… and calls me up the other day.and i respond to him, with this i was so very happy that my bf really change for the bad he was to see me back as his only one gf so that is how i gave him another chance? all thanks to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me i promise to keep sharing his page if you have any similar problem as my, have a hard time of getting your ex bf back, ex gf back, save your marriage home, i will advise you to try this same, on Dr happy product page and graphic love spell directly on his email
    happylovespell2@gmail.com
    Web site:http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/
    or add him on whats-app +2348133873774
    Jewel Carol from Atlanta Georgia

    ReplyDelete